Thursday, January 20, 2005

universal consciousness

I had a little chuckle this morning. When getting my usual fix of interesting reading, I noticed another mention of bee-keeping by Chan Stroman at Bookish Gardener . It seems ideas that preoccupy me at this moment, also seem to come back to me from the oddest places in the universe. My best friend Debra once said if you ignore a name, idea, or thought that sort of hits you, it will come back to you again, and again. But only three times. Then you've missed the boat.

I don't think that is necessarily true. I have wanted chickens, bees and the like as long as I can remember. Never had the all the required pieces in place. My kids call me a wannabe old hippie. Maybe they are right.

It would be very interesting to be able to look at my old school notebooks, long ago destroyed. I remember many of them were devoted to daydreams rather than school work and they were filled with drawings, plans and sketches of farms and gardens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home