Tuesday, December 05, 2006

happy sunshine

A steady drip of water is coming off the point of a large icicle hanging from the eaves trough right outside my office window. Sunshine is streaming in. Through the trees across the cornfield, I can seen the lake beyond, the blinding reflection of the sun glaring off the surface of the water.

I'm getting ready to go to Vancouver for a week to visit my folks.

Naturally, I will take my camera and will, as usual, be distracted by gardens wherever I go. I'm also really looking forward to walking along the banks of the north arm of the Fraser River with my Dad.

While I'm gone, I will try to keep in touch and post a picture or two whenever I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip, Kati. :)

11:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, enjoy your time with your folks. I am looking forward to some nice pictures from another part of Canada.

2:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home