Wednesday, October 07, 2009

good-bye

I have come to the decision that it's time to put this blog to bed. I will still write -- can't stop myself! And it goes without saying, I will still be gardening. This blog will remain up, just not updated, and I may write from time to time on one of my other sites (see sidebar).

I just have to say, it has been exciting and very moving to connect with people through this medium. So, a big Thank-you to those of you who have stopped by from time to time, to share my love of gardening and life. And Thank-you to all those who took the time to comment, to encourage me and to cheer me on.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous marja-leena said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! I've been a regular reader for a long time, though rarely commenting. Will miss this but wish you well! Will check you other sites.

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger Clare said...

Sorry to see you go Kati. Good luck with your other projects.

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

Thanks for your good wishes! I'm not leaving altogether!

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger Sky said...

wishing you the best!

11:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Flowers said...

Nice blog. enjoyed the way you have written it. It was nice going through it. Happy Gardening in your dreams.

6:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Organic Plant Fertilizer said...

wishing u good luck!

3:50 a.m.  
Blogger myletterstoemily said...

i'm sorry you are finished with this blog, because i just
found it!

-myletterstoemily.blogspot.com

2:24 p.m.  
Blogger Randa said...

Oh my goodness! Here I am, reading your 'goodbye for now', almost three months later! (I, too, have been sort of stepping away from blogging, so haven't been reading my favourites very often.) I always enjoy reading your blog when I stop by, Kati. Hope life is going well for you. Happy New Year!

9:14 p.m.  
Blogger kate smudges said...

I'm glad that I can stay in touch through Facebook. Am just getting back to my blog after a long absence. At least I hope to. Hope all is well with you!

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

All is well. Making some major changes in my life, but will doubtless be back to blogging soon.
Thanks to all my treasured friends who have visited my blog over the years.

8:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home