Friday, January 21, 2005

out of control!

OK. I admit it. I'm a recovering control-freak and I can't stand this. Nothing seems to be falling into place. The knitting is unraveling, there are loose threads everywhere. The details have scattered like my mom's old button box spilling all the buttons on the floor, rolling away, hiding under things, getting stepped on...

The day before the big move and I'm freaking out. I feel as if the move will never happen, it just won't happen. It will just all get stuck forever.

I had nightmares about moving the bed in a little-bitty pickup truck with the box-spring and mattress overhanging the box on both sides by several feet! Insane. Son (in dream) saying, "this is working great!" Me thinking, trying to scream, with no sound coming out: "no, it's not working at all!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home