Monday, October 30, 2006

thank-you

thank-you to everyone who has expressed sympathy for me at this terrible time. I hope I'll have the courage to tell you all how it happened soon. Right now, after crying for nearly two days straight, I don't have the strength to think about it so that I can tell it. As it is, I'm dreading going to my paying job tomorrow where I know I'll face my generous-hearted peers who will ask how Molly died...and I will cry.

I will always miss Molly. She was a funny, gentle, uncomplicated dog. I believe dogs are a part of our lives to be spirit-reminders of how to love unconditionally.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your post below about losing Molly. I am so sorry! Pets can make the best friends and it is heart-breaking to lose them... Go ahead and cry.

5:45 a.m.  
Blogger gtr said...

Hi. I'm new here, but wanted to express my sympathy, too. Such a sad loss... Best wishes to you!

6:06 p.m.  
Blogger Ki said...

Kati, so very sorry you lost your Molly. We had to put down a bull mastiff and bull terrier because of illness and it broke our hearts. They leave a great big hole in your heart. Getting teary just writing this even tho it's been more than 6 and 8 years ago. Take care.

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

Wildside, I've cried lots, thanks, and I'm sure I'll cry lots more. And that's ok.
gtr, thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words. I'll pop by to peek at your blog because I'm always curious about those who want to read about mine ;)
ki, I'm glad to hear there are so many other people who cry over losing pets. I feel sorry for people who do not allow themselves the wonderful experience that having a pet in their lives can be, all in all. I'd rather have a somewhat dinged up heart, than a pristine unscarred one, thanks :D !

3:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Molly. That's a hard loss.

5:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home