Thursday, June 21, 2007

chemistry sets or guns?

Thanks to chuck b., of whoreticulture, my twisted mind was refreshed by good dose of insane laughter at the expense of the seriously stupid minds of too many politicians and legislators, when I read this, about the outlawing of basic chemistry equipment and supplies. We are sometimes uncomfortably close to our neighbour to the south, a neighbour that I often admire, actually; still...with our current government in power, the one that wants to be our neighbour's little brother ("me too!" "me too!" "me too!"), this is scary.

Read the comments too. There's lots of good stuff there too.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Young said...

Hi. Thanks for linking me. I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and seeing your lovely photos.

8:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home