Saturday, January 24, 2009

guess who's here

This has probably made the rounds of cyberspace among those who are suckers for cute animal pictures! But I am totally unapologetic about that! This appeals to me on so many levels, I just had to share it with you. Come on. Doesn't it make you smile?

Apparently, this fawn followed the beagle home, right into the house through the doggie door, in the Bittinger, MD, area recently. The owner came home to find the fawn had made himself quite at home. There was news coverage of the event, so how come I'm just now finding out about it??

Aaany-way...I love it 'cause the beagle reminds me of my friend Misty, who remained behind in the country when I moved back into the city. She would never have been happy on a leash, without acres of woods and fields to explore, but I miss her.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra Howard said...

I just found your blog & I must say that I am a sucker for that cute picture as well. Enjoyed stopping by. Hope you don' mind.
Debbie

12:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home