Thursday, August 03, 2006

just me & my dogs

Oh, after some delays, Ann has finally left, her car seriously loaded down. A new life for her in California.

That left me kind of dizzy for a while with my own new possibilities, here. Where should I start? What should I move first, where? Then, although things are kind of chaotic and messy right now, the space Ann occupied bare, I got down to seriously enjoying being alone.

Once the heat subsided a bit after the rain, I washed down some shelves and a floor in a leisurely way, moved my computer downstairs, listened to my music...LOUD!

I'm going to enjoy being alone for a while. That sounds terribly anti-social. Maybe I am antisocial.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not antisocial, Kati--just comfortable being alone. There are many people who never know that kind of ease with their own selves, sadly. You're one of the luckier ones! :)

By the way, I blame your pot with its color and basketweave for making your composition look like ice cream! But you're right, and it's dripping... *grin*

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

b.girl, you're right! It is the pot! That is so funny!

As for my being anti-social, I'm afraid it might be true. Maybe because of my paying job, where I have to "deal with the public", I sometimes get tired of the social dance. Being alone allows me to please myself without worrying about anyone else at all!

11:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home