Saturday, October 14, 2006

comfy flannel pyjama bottoms, with happy colours, given to me by my ex-housemate, Ann.

hemp sweat shirt, stained and full of holes, approximately 10-15 years old, from "The Friendly ?somethingIcan'tremember " store. (Again, I honestly don't remember the name of the store, but I do remember the colourful bongs in the back and being thrilled to find hemp-fibre clothing, vs cotton, which I think is produced -- cotton, that is -- through some of the most un-environmentally friendly farming practices -- but that's another story) (No, I don't have difficulty remembering the name of the store because of marijuana use-- not that I would disapprove -- because I have never inhaled it(heh heh), except as second-hand smoke -- I really don't remember the name of the store--because that's the way my mind has always worked -- except to say it was near the downtown of a mid-sized Ontario city which shall remain nameless, around the corner from a pub called the something-or-other -- probably 'thirsty' -- Monk -- honest!! ) (OK, it's pretty obvious I haven't eaten properly today, isn't it?? Who cares about all this extraneous detail -- or even this whole goofy story??!!)

manicure by: chipped nails by lifting 50lb pots of lemon verbena and hibiscus around!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Hi, just a Friendly STRANGER dropping by to say hello and I enjoy all your posts and pictures. :)

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

Hah! I knew I'd recognize the name if someone said it. yuk yuk yuk! You see, my memory is allusive vs direct. I'm great at multiple-choice exams, lousy on short-answer ones.

3:35 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

BTW, my son is appalled I plan no use of the lion's tail. "I told you to bring me the absinthe the next time you visit," he accused. He isn't as convinced of the failure of the absinthe-experiment as I am, apparently :D

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger Marnie said...

Hee! Maybe a massage would work just as well for your tight muscles? Thanks for checking out my blog!

5:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home