Monday, October 09, 2006

eau de bovine

She's all wet and unhappy to be confined to the hearth-rug.

Arrgh! After the amusing adventures of the morning, Misty decided to douse herself in the very appetizing (to dogs, I presume) odour of eau de bovine! I'm not sure when she did this, but the odour wafting from her at suppertime was overwhelming! So, into the bathtub to be scrubbed with my bubbliest and perfumy-est shampoo before any talk of Thanksgiving supper for her!

She is condemned to stay out of the rest of the house for now until she dries off. And she is trying her damnest to look miserable so I'll relent and allow her to roam around as she pleases. I am not fooled! I am heartless!

I'm only hoping that soaking her collar in the aforesaid bubbly and perfum-y shampoo will get the odour out of it as well!

We might(or might not) all be pretty girls, but my doggies and I completely disagree on what smells good!

4 Comments:

Blogger HORIZON said...

Awe poor Misty. I am sure that when she is dry she'll be feeling better:) Hope you nipped that smell in the bud-lol.

7:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks appalled by the days outcome. Perhaps you want to reconsider your thoughts on the whole subject...lol

Take care,
Connie

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Aw, but she had made such good friends with the cow, as evidenced by the earlier picture... :)

Isn't it amazing how pathetic they can look when they have to have baths? Mine will happily pull me over to jump in a mere puddle if she deems it big enough, and yet you would think I was torturing her by the look she gives me while she's stuck in the bathtub!

9:11 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

Misty is the worst for rolling in the nastiest stuff and has done it often enough that she seems to know what's coming almost before I make the decision, and snap my fingers... she heads right for the tub and hops in, Kim -- still looking like she is about to be tortured, for sure! Connie and Rob, I suspect that she finds a lot of the things I do quite inexplicable and yes, appalling -- like driving off and leaving her home when I go to work, or simply letting her out and not going out with her. I think dogs believe in togetherness 24/7! Horizon, the smell came out, but already she has revelled again in this source of her favorite new perfume...

11:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home