Monday, September 29, 2008

my books

As so many of my friends and readers here know, I've been struggling to get my books unpacked. Finally, with lots and lots of help from my friend, Lalith, I bought some bookcases at IKEA, we put them together, and here we are: I'm unpacking my books!

Nearly done. I believe the remaining boxes contain books that I plan to keep in my work-room.


At last, I can see an end to the unpacking. I think I'll put on a pot of tea, put my feet up and re-read one of my favorite books.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

yay! i remember when.... :)

5:41 a.m.  
Blogger TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Hallo Kati it's nice to get all the books unpacked and up into bookcases. It looks good and so does you...your feet that is :-) LOL Tyra

11:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home