Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Annoying!!

The "View" this morning is a re-run of a show with Jessica Simpson. J.S. sings "O Holy Night". Does anybody else find her as annoying as I do????

At the Random Muse, this crazy 'news letter' that I loved!! I used to write letters like the ones this spoofs when I was younger. Now I feel much crankier and can relate to this spoof much more. But now, I feel no need-- or hardly any--to pretend that I am Martha Stewart, super mom, uber career woman...I do nothing well, accomplish very little each day, and revel in noodling for hours at a time.

I think Georgia OKeefe has been quoted as saying that canoodling and noodling for many, many hours is necessary for great creativity to be possible. So, that's why I noodle. That's my 'raison d'etre' idle. When I feel more energetic, I'll find that exact quote and won't have to paraphrase...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home