Tuesday, January 17, 2006

organic wines

siel suggested a Starbucks Challenge in her comment to a previous post here. I think it's a great idea. Our bigger coffee place around here is Tim Horton's. I wonder what they would say to "organic fair trade coffee please"? Shall we find out?

I also enjoyed siel's list of organic wine producers in California. Here is a challenge for me. Can I find organic wine producers in Ontario? Another project. Anybody out there know?

The organic vegetarian , aka Melissa, also sent comments my way, for which I am humbly grateful. Read her blog to follow the struggles and proud moments of a mom who is out to save the world. Yeah! Right on!

Another great read on the interdependence of humanity and nature, and collective problem solving can by found by checking out Lauren's blog.

I am not in the position to be condescending, so I do hope this doesn't sound like I am: I am amazed at the passion and caring and courage in ones so young trying to do it all and save the world at the same time. Downright hopeful, it makes me, yes it does!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just when I needed a boost of encouragement - thanks for appreciating my passion!!

9:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home