Saturday, March 03, 2007

approaching takeoff



Good grief, there are so many details to remember and I still have so many things I have to do before I'm ready to take off for Africa, that I'm fighting back panic. Shopping for my gardening stuff, seeds, etc has been pushed aside for now and that too, is bothering me. Maybe, by the middle of next week, once I have finished my calls and arrangements, I'll be able to make out my seed orders.
I know what I want to grow this summer. It's just a matter of taking the time to make out the order forms and send them off.
Meanwhile, I'm fretting that I should have more stamina and endurance, that the altitudes in the mountains might be troublesome, that I'm not doing enough training on steep hills.
I know: take a deep breath, and one step at a time...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home