Friday, April 13, 2007

shy kitties -- update

As I sit in my office, working at the old computer, I sometimes spy Lily out of the corner of my eye. She pauses to look at me with a little curiosity, but as soon as I speak to her, she freezes momentarily in alarm. Then, she slinks off quickly -- as if I can't see her!

I'm trying to recall if any other cats I've had were quite this shy when they first came to live with me!

Lily at least is roaming all over the house and I can often hear her when she jumps off a dresser. I'm assuming Grace is out and about as well, even though I haven't glimpsed her in a while, because she is not behind the dryer in the laundry room. Nor is she in the sauna.

Hah! Looks like photos of the little girls will be a while in coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger FiveAcres said...

I had two kittens from a litter from a barn cat. The mother was close to feral, and it took a week before the kittens would let me see them. I had them confined in the bedroom so I could check them easily. Within a couple of weeks there were both cuddle kittens.

8:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home