Thursday, July 26, 2007

mmnn...what are you wearing?

It occurred to me again, to wonder what you wear when you are blogging. I saw it mentioned somewhere else and struck me funny then. And knowing the odd & sundry comfortable duds I'm liable to be found in out here in the boonies, you'd be hard put to beat my odd get-ups! So, feel free to jump in and confess or brag, whatever the case may be for you! Just so's you know, I'm an old cynical nurse in my paying profession and I sometimes tell the shy ones that if I see something I haven't seen before I'll just shoot it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

I have to say that most of the time I blog in my nightgown ... beginning of and end of day. At least that seems to be my standard issue this summer. In the spring, I often wore a shirt and jeans ... and at night, a purple plaid flannel nightgown.

1:15 a.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

That sounds like what I do too,Kate. Slight variation for spring and winter when I had to add layers of fleece and woolly socks to the pj's because this old farmhouse is a tad drafty and sitting still at the computer seems to chill my fingers and toes to the point they become knobs of ice.

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I generally blog like I garden... in whatever I am wearing when the mood strikes. Dressy work clothes, muddy work boots, whatever happens to be on my body! I am pretty low maintenance. :)

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger Kati said...

Kim,I love your ability to be in your body vs where I tend to muddle around without getting anything done, so often -- in my mixed up thoughts -- fussing about how little maintenance I'm doing on my body and garden, etc. etc.

8:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home