Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Mondo Beyondo

Some of the blogs I love to revisit often gleaned these happy ideas:

Here's a wonderful idea that I found through Keri Smith's blog. Instead of negative New Year's Resolutions!

I was asked recently what my plans for the future are. I chickened out of replying by saying 'that's a good question...' I think maybe I'm afraid to voice my Mondo Beyondo dreams because I'm tired of being laughed at, being told I'm unreasonable, demanding, crazy. That makes me angry, angry that I would allow it. So, I promise, I'll think and post my own Mondo Beyondo list here soon.

The musician in me loved this discussion of the character of the key signatures of music at the Bookish Gardener. What do you think?

And more about music. Read "no, really, I am the Centre of the Universe" for a great laugh.

And here's a quote from Christian Kiefer:

Time speeds us by so quickly, but then everyone already knows how heartbreaking
it is to have your life disappearing every moment under your feet. It's one of
the fundamental ideas of human life. So we snatch the smallest beautiful moments
we can and act like they are important. And run.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home