Tuesday, December 06, 2005

'tis the season

Odd as it seems, I am also susceptible to the energy that appears around the season. Although I have long ago rejected the bogus Jesus stuff-feeling that it is derived and contrived to the point that I'm better off composing my own holiday-I still respond to the energy.

I want to get together with those I love the dearest and share good food and good times. I want to find special ways to surprise them, hopefully with gifts that mean something. I want to unite with other like-minded people to pray for real peace on earth and good will. Imagine a world that is peaceful...hard to do, right?

This is why a solstice-time thoughts of peace one appeal to me.

"We who work for peace must not falter. We must continue to pray for peace
and to act for peace in whatever way we can, we must continue to speak for peace
and to live the way of peace; to inspire others, we must continue to think of
peace and to know that peace is possible."
Peace Pilgrim

Join me in this worldwide Peace Experiment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home