Monday, June 26, 2006

adventures in babysitting

June 10, 2006: pick Kaylee from school at 3:30 p.m.. Drop off her back-pack/bookbag/knapsack (Gramma can't remember what Kaylee calls it!) at home, trying not to wake Daddy. Daddy wakes up anyway and comes down to chat. Gramma and Kaylee drive to the Second Marsh on Lake Ontario.



"Hey, Gramma! Are you taking a picture of me?"


"Gramma, is this a good stone for skipping?"

"I have to pee real ba-a-ad! No, I can't wait until we get home. Gramma! I have to go right now!"

"I've never peed in the woods before! Tee-hee-hee! A deer might walk through the forest and step right where I peed, right Gramma? Tee-he-he-hee-heee!"

Daddy couldn't sleep anyway and mowed the lawn and weeded the front flower beds while we were gone! Daddy is going to work his last shift at his old job in Markham tonight. He starts a new job next week. Mommy is in school and has a class to go to after work this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home