Friday, September 01, 2006

long weekend

Blue Cohosh, Caulophyllum thalictroides. I tried to upload this before and couldn't.

This coming long weekend is the last big hurrah before school starts. The forecast is for cool, wet weather and the news was all agog with whether or not the Snowbirds would fly at the airshow at the CNE this weekend.

It won't be mattering much to me. I'm stripping some ugly wallpaper off the walls in one of the bedrooms. It's so ugly right now, I don't even want to take a "before" picture!

I'm having fun getting supplies in for a big soap-making weekend mid-September, when I'll be demonstrating the process from a to z. I also need to fine-tune my presentation for that.

So between those two projects, it doesn't matter if the weekend is cool and wet, if the Snowbirds fly or not, because I have work I can do indoors at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home