Thursday, September 07, 2006

rude dog


Last night, just as I had decided that there was nothing on the news that I wanted to continue watching, Misty jumped off the couch and looked at me as if to say,

"Oh, you coming up to bed now?"

Suddenly, I could smell something awful. Oh-oh, I thought. Molly has had an accident. But it seems to be here in the living room where Misty was lying on the couch! Molly is innocently snoring away on her rug in the laundry room!

Well, Misty is usually a very clean and dainty dog, and I rather enjoy having her snuggle with me in my bed. But I was awaked a couple of times last night with the burning stench of her...ahem... emissions! With fresh fumes searing my nostrils, I could hear Misty gently snoring at the foot of the bed.

Behavior like this is rare, as I said, for Misty. So, sleepy and tired though I was, I was able to laugh at what I am willing to put up with from a beastie that I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home