Sunday, November 19, 2006

update

Misty was wiser than a lot of people. After our run around the pond where she probably imbibed some water polluted with raw cow feces, she didn't eat for about a day and a half. Her stomach was in knots and growled painfully. She wasn't very happy about sleeping in the laundry room (my precaution). She didn't have any accidents, either.

And now, she is back to her bouncy old self. She runs about in the yard, nose to ground following the scent of squirrels, tail held high like a little white flag. When she's ready to come back in, she goes to the pile of wood stacked under my office window and peers in, her eyes big. "Aren't you going to let me in? I'm freezing out here, see? I'm shivering!"

Once inside, she either runs up to my bed or onto her favorite cushion on the couch and curls up for a hard life of snoozing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home