Tuesday, February 13, 2007

garden plans

Here they are, my plans for the vegetable garden for 2007. They will no doubt be revised and revised again as time goes by, especially as the realities of what I've succesfully/not started in the house or greenhouse dictate...

Above, the newer portion I dug up last summer, at the west end of the vegetable garden. I see changes already that I will make to the beds on the south side of this garden to try to adapt to the shade cast by the trees along the boundary of the yard.

The older portion of the vegetable garden that we started to plant in the first season I was in this house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

The plans look great from what I can see from those pictures. I have been working on my vegetable garden on graph paper too. Its great to see I'm not the only one.

The photos that you have on your other posts are great!

6:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home