Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jennie

June in Ontario brings peonies and weddings.

My best friend's oldest daughter, Jennie, got married in June with peonies! Um, I mean peonies were the flower she chose for her bouquets, and she got married to Alec! Is that a bit more clear?


Aren't the co-maids of honour cute? (The two younger sisters of the bride, they made a lovely, weepy, giggly co-speech at the reception too!)

Here, my best friend's emotional reading grabs at my heart too and I well up with tears at the mystery that love is.

Jennie and Alec, who met when they were 15 and loved each other for 10 years through thick and thin, are now married!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww... how sweet! Best of luck to the beautiful, happy-looking couple. :)

10:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home