Monday, July 24, 2006

innovation




I visited my son again this weekend, and remembered just before sunset to run out and snap a few pictures of the innovative garden behind his apartment building. I mentioned this garden before; my son pointed it out to me the last time I visited him. (And my son is not a gardening enthusiast -- he just finds the methods and results are impressive.) This guy in the apartment building behind my son's building has simply piled soil right on top of the blacktop in a corner of the parking lot. As you can see, he has quite a productive garden!

My son was a little nervous as I discreetly snapped my pics: "What if he comes out to see what you're up to?"

"I kind of hope he does, so I can talk to this guy. I think this garden is great!"

But, no such luck. I snapped my pics undisturbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home